Invigorate, Nurture, Strengthen - Our Skin Treat Oil is a luxurious, multi-purpose top to toe oil that can be used for the bath, body and hair. It contains a delightful blend of organic cold pressed plant oils and a blend of essential oils specially native to Australia. The aroma of our Skin Treat Oil will be like taking a leisurely stroll in the Australian bush enjoying the fresh, woody, spicy and floral aroma of Fragonia and Kunzea. The synergy of essential oil blend used in skin treat oil will totally relax you. Our Skin Treat Oil mimics a body lotion - fast absorbing and at the same time will leave your skin super moisturised, soft, radiant and subtly scented. When used on your scalp, it strengthens the hair roots and deeply conditions the hair. Our Skin Treat Oil is a delicious treat for your body - Top to Toe!
Our Skin Treat Oil is suitable for all Skin types including sensitive skin.
- Multi-purpose plant based formula.
- Made with 100% certified organic ingredients.
- Concentrated formula of nutrient dense plant oils and essential Oils.
- Contains no water and fillers. Little goes a long way.
- It is packaged in a beautiful frosted recyclable glass pump bottle for easy dispensing.
- Features one of the beneficial insects on the product label - Monarch Butterfly!
- Skin Treat Oil Usage
- Skin Treat Oil Ingredients
- Body Oil: Massage a small amount on slightly damp skin to lock in moisture. Best used as a body moisturiser after a warm shower when your skin is still damp.
- Bath Oil: Pour a small amount under warm running water in the bath. Take in the earthy floral happy aroma when unwinding after a stressful day. You will come out with super soft skin.
- Massage Oil: Use as a massage treatment to relax tired and sour muscles.
- Scalp Treatment: Take a small amount and massage onto your scalp to reduce itchiness and dryness.
- Hair Conditioner: Apply a small amount on your hair to condition it. Best used before hair straightening to protect your hair from heat damage.
- Shaving Oil: Use as a shaving oil. It provides an added barrier between blade and the skin. It hydrates and sooth the skin at the same time.
Macadamia integrifolia (Macadamia Nut) Oil*, Camellia oleifera (Camellia Tea) Seed Oil*, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba Virgin) Seed Oil*, Argania spinosa (Argan) kernel oil*, Santalum spicatum (Sandalwood) Seed Oil, Agonis fragrans (Fragonia) Essential Oil, Kunzea ambigua (Kunzea) Essential Oil ( contains cineole as naturally occurring component of essential oils), Rosa damascene (Rose Absolute) essential oil.
*certified organic ingredient.
Macadamia Nut Oil: This oil is cold pressed from the macadamia nut. The nut itself is a rich source of vitamins and Minerals. It is rich in Palmitoleic acid which is similar to the skin’s natural oil, sebum. Macadamia nut oil deeply moisturizes drier complexions. The oil helps to repair skin damage resulting from exposure to the sun or wind.
Camellia Tea Oil: Camellia Tea is wonderful, fine-textured carrier oil, which the skin absorbs immediately. Camellia oil is also known as tea seed oil, because it comes from the same plant that is used to cultivate tea all over the world. Camellia Tea oil has been used for centuries as a hair conditioner, as a treatment to nourish the complexion and strengthen brittle nails. The oil encourages cell renewal and, rubbed into the body, gives the skin an even texture.
Argan kernel oil: Referred to as Liquid Gold by the people of Morocco,it is a light and silky oil. It is beneficial for the skin and the hair. Rich in Oleic and linoleic acid it is very emollient and nourishing to the skin. It has naturally occuring vitamin E ,squalene, carotenes, it helps to protect the skin against free radical damage.
Jojoba Virgin Oil: A liquid wax similar in composition to sebum helps to protect the skin from dehydration. It is an excellent emollient which keeps skin soft and smooth. When applied to the scalp as a treatment, Jojoba oil acts to regulate sebum production which is beneficial in treating dry scalp conditions.
Sandalwood nut Oil: Historically Sandalwood nuts were used by the first nations people of Western Australia and South Australia by crushing the nuts and using the insides of the nuts as a paste on their skin to protect and cool down their skin from hot and dry weather conditions. Sandalwood nut oil contains Ximenyic acid which offers moisturising and rejuvenating properties to the skin.
Fragonia essential oil: Fragonia essential oil is distilled from the plant Agonis fragrans (botanical name) found in Western Australia. The aroma profile of fragonia is fresh and woody. The aroma of Fragonia essential oil brings about emotional balance. The oil has anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties. It acts as a mild analgesic to tired and aching muscles.
Kunzea essential oil: One of the remarkable medicinal plant from Australia, Kunzea has a fresh and spicy aroma. Kunzea essential oil is high in alpha- pinene which has anti-inflammatory properties. It helps in temporarily relieving muscle pain and aches. It also help to reduce itchiness from insect bites and heal the skin from acne and minor cuts.
Rose Absolute: Rose is a symbol of love, compassion and desire. It nurtures our “inner child”. The aroma of Rose Absolute is musky, floral and rich. It helps in restoring radiance and resilience to dry and matured skin.