A new staple in your daily skincare ritual!
Konjac sponge is a 100% natural sponge derived from the root of the Konjac plants of South East Asia, from S.Korea. The KUU Konjac Sponge is a handmade product that cleanses, exfoliates and moisturises the skin . They do not contain any chemicals, colourings or preservatives and is 100% biodegradable!
It is best used on its own or combine one of the types of Konjac sponges with our Blissful Balm or Facial Tonic Mist to remove traces of make-up or to simply cleanse your facial skin!
Dimensions: Approx 8cm Diameter when moist and 3.5cm Deep.
- Konjac Sponge Usage & Care
- Konjac Sponge Benefits & Types
This is a multi usage product.
On its own: Use a well-hydrated Konjac sponge in circular motion to gently cleanse, exfoliate and moisturize the skin.
Cleansing with Blissful Balm: Wet your face with water. Massage a pea size amount of blissful balm onto your face. Use a well hydrated Konjac sponge in circular motion to remove all traces of make-up. Rinse the sponge under warm running tap water a few times until all the balm has been removed and hang it to dry.
Cleansing with Facial Tonic Mist: Spray Facial Tonic Mist on to your face. Use a well hydrated konjac sponge in circular motion to remove surface dirt and grime. After use, rinse the sponge under warm running tap water a few times and hang it to dry.
- Rinse before use and then gently massage until the sponge has absorbed the water.
- Use the sponge in circular motions; it can be used alone or with a small amount of cleanser if you wish.
- Rinse sponge after use (do not wring) and hang to dry.
- The sponge will harden when dry. Re-hydrate in warm water before use again.
- If damaged or worn (lasts 2-3 months of normal daily use) please add to your compost.
- Gently cleanse, exfoliate and moisturise facial skin without damaging your skin or stripping away natural oils.
- Helps to maintain pH balance of your skin and provides a deep-down clean that you can immediately see and feel.
- Stimulates blood circulation and new growth of skin cells
We have 3 varieties of Konjac sponges to address different skin conditions.
- Konjac sponge with added Activated Bamboo Charcoal: For congested, very oily or acne prone skin.
- Konjac sponge with added French Pink Clay: For sun damaged and devitalised skin.
- Konjac sponge with added French Red Clay: For Dry, sensitive or mature skin.