Refine, Balance, Refresh - Our facial tonic mist is a refreshing and moisturizing blend of certified organic Bulgarian Rose Otto hydrosol, certified organic Kakadu plum extract (a rich source of Vitamin C) and hydrating GMO free certified organic vegetable glycerine.
The divine smelling facial tonic mist helps to calm skin irritation, tighten the pores, removes surface impurities and at the same restores hydration and pH balance of your skin. It’s gentle, non-drying, and contains no alcohol.
Our Facial Tonic Mist is suitable for all skin type including sensitive skin.
- Multi-purpose plant based formula – Can be used to refresh, tone and cleanse the skin.
- Made with certified organic ingredients.
- It is packaged in a beautiful frosted recyclable glass bottle with easy dispensing atomizer spray system.
- Features one of the beneficial insects on the product label – Lady Bug!
- Facial Tonic Mist Usage
- Facial Tonic Mist Ingredients
This is a multi usage product.
- Hydrate and Tone: Shake the bottle well. Close eyes and spray onto face and neck area to instantly freshen, hydrate and tighten the pores. It can be used over and under creams, oils and make-up.
- Cleanse: Shake the bottle well. Spray face tonic onto an organic cotton facial pad and apply to face and neck with gentle upward, sweeping movements to remove surface impurities. Rinse face gently with cold water and pat dry.
Rosa Damascena (Rose Otto Bulgarian) Hydrosol*, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice *, Glycerine *, Water, Glycerine, Sodium Levulinate^, Sodium Anisate^, Caprylyl / Capryl Glucoside, Neroli Oil *, Polyglyceryl-5 Oleate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid * , Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Fruit Extract*.
*certified organic ingredient.
^natural preservative: contains Vegetable Glycerin (palm free), Aqua, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Anisate.
Bulgarian Rose Otto Hydrosol: We use premium Rose hydrosol grown exclusively and produced in Bulgaria. Pure Rose Hydrosol is great for all types of skin including acne prone, dry, oily and sensitive because rose controls and balances sebum production. It also has soothing, anti-bacterial, astringent, purifying and toning properties, making it helpful for healing a wide variety of skin conditions.
Aloe Vera Leaf Juice: Aloe vera juice is cooling to the skin. Aloe vera helps with sunburns and acts as a protective layer on the skin. It helps to replenish the moisture in the skin. Aloe is soothing and can reduce skin inflammations, blistering and itchiness, while helping the skin to heal more rapidly.
Kakadu Plum Extract: Kakadu Plum (also known as Gubinge, Billygoat Plum or Murunga) is a native tree from Australia, found exclusively in the Northern Territory & Arnhem Land. Indigenous Australians have used this plant & fruit extensively for food, and in traditional medicine. Tests have shown it contains the world's highest levels of vitamin C. Kakadu Plum offers various benefits to skin. It reduces wrinkles and improves skin texture, protects skin cells & skin's support structure from UV-related damage, strengthens skin's barrier response and increases the synthesis of collagen.
Neroli essential Oil: Neroli helps to nourish dry skin. It helps in reducing redness and irritation. The oil is reputed to have a rejuvenating effect on the skin as it has an ability to stimulate the growth of healthy new cells.