Refine, Balance, Refresh - Our facial tonic mist has only two ingredients- certified organic Rose Otto Hydrosol from Bulgaria and certified organic Australian kakadu plum extract which has highest concentration of vitamin C. Vitamin c is critical for collagen production.
The divine smelling facial tonic mist helps to calm skin irritation, tighten the pores, removes surface impurities and at the same restores hydration and pH balance of your skin. It’s gentle, non-drying, and contains no alcohol.
Our Facial Tonic Mist is suitable for all skin type including sensitive skin.
- Multi-purpose plant based formula – Can be used to refresh, tone and cleanse the skin.
- Made with certified organic ingredients.
- It is packaged in a beautiful frosted recyclable glass bottle with easy dispensing atomizer spray system.
- Features one of the beneficial insects on the product label – Lady Bug!
- Facial Tonic Mist Usage
- Facial Tonic Mist Ingredients
This is a multi usage product.
- Hydrate and Tone: Shake the bottle well. Close eyes and spray onto face and neck area to instantly freshen, hydrate and tighten the pores. It can be used over and under creams, oils and make-up.
- Cleanse: Shake the bottle well. Spray face tonic onto an organic cotton facial pad and apply to face and neck with gentle upward, sweeping movements to remove surface impurities. Rinse face gently with cold water and pat dry.
100% pure Rosa damascena.miller (Rose Otto Bulgarian) Hydrosol*, Terminalia ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) fruit extract *.
*certified organic ingredient.
BOTANICAL ACTIVES -
Bulgarian Rose Otto Hydrosol: We use premium Rose hydrosol grown exclusively and produced in Bulgaria. Pure Rose Hydrosol is great for all types of skin including acne prone, dry, oily and sensitive because rose controls and balances sebum production. It also has soothing, anti-bacterial, astringent, purifying and toning properties, making it helpful for healing a wide variety of skin conditions.
Kakadu plum fruit extract: Kakadu plum is one of the most well known Australian native super food which contain a higher concentration of vitamin C. Vitamin C is vital for healthy skin as it helps in production of collagen and elastin - structural component of skin that keep it supple and toned.